Join Us at the EWBC
The EWBC is a unique opportunity for anyone involved with wine to connect with like-minded people and to make contact with influencers from across the world. This is social media in action!
- Wine Lovers & Communicators – whether you share your passion on a blog, through social networks or maybe professionally, come to learn about & taste amazing wine, how to better communicate that with others and to meet hundreds of fellow wine lovers in an amazing setting
- Wine Businesses – any business, whether you are a winery, distributor, retailer or marketing agency, needs to connect with the vast world of wine so your message can be heard. If you’ve got something special to offer, there are eager communicators willing to listen.
Let’s face it, there are hundreds of events each year where the same old business happens – wineries take turns to pour samples to anonymous visitors at fairs all across the world, and neither learns much about the other.
The EWBC is different
The EWBC is a three day, intensive networking event specifically for communicators looking to the future of wine.
This is where stories get told, friendships made and real value added. Wine connects us, social media keeps us connected.
If you want to join the EWBC community, come along. All tickets include:
- access to all conference events and streams; tastings, keynotes, seminars, presentations and workshops
- access to the exclusive exhibition area
- buffet lunches during the conference days
- dinner events on Friday and Saturday
- invitation to the BYOB party on Thursday night (space limited)
- opportunities for winery visits
- opportunity to attend pre and post press trips in and around the host country
- materials and proceedings
- Free Wifi during the conference sessions
Participant Ticket: €375
Blogger & Alumni Discount: If you are an EWBC Alumni or a Blogger, please enter the promotional code return2rioja
***Exhibitor and Sponsor – Please contact us for more information
***Bring Your Own Bottle Dinner - Info coming soon
***Sunday Trips and Pre/Post Trips – Info coming soon
conference – Online Event Management with the ticketing solution from amiando
Please note our policy on ticket refunds:
* Before August 1, 2013 – 100% of ticket price will be refunded to participant
* Before October 1st, 2013 – 50% of ticket price will be refunded to participant
* After October 1st, 2013 – No refund For questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org