Sunday Trips: November 11, 2012
At the European Wine Bloggers Conference, we ensure that our program is both rigorous and educational. But after 2 day of intense workshops and sessions, we’ve made it a tradition to head out and explore the vineyards. This year is no different. Come Sunday, some of you will hop on a bus and explore the countryside – to see, touch, feel and smell the land from which the wines you’ve been savoring have come from. A well rounded experience is far from complete if you, as a wine lover, can’t chat with the winemaker while standing in the heart of their vineyards with a glass of their wine in hand. Isn’t this why we all fell in love with wine in the first place?
The Sunday Vineyard Trips will leave first thing on Sunday, November 11th from the lobby of the Grand Efes Swissotel, returning at various times throughout the day; whereby allowing those participants with an evening flight to choose a trip that will fit your schedule.
- Izmir – Half Day Trip (8:45 – 2:15 approx.)
- Urla – Full Day Trip (9:00 – 18:00 approx.)
- Ephesus – Full Day Trip (8:30 – 19:45 approx.)
Pre and Post Trips
Pre-trip in Turkey
- Çanakkale & Tekirdag – November 6-7th SOLD OUT
- Istanbul – Fantastic dinners on Monday 5th & Wednesday 7th, and 1-day Walking Tour of Istanbul on Wednesday 7th
Post Trips in Turkey
- Manisa & Denizli – November 11-13th SOLD OUT
- Elazig – November 11-12th SOLD OUT
- Cappadocia – November 12-14th SOLD OUT
- Georgia – November 12-16th SOLD OUT
PLEASE NOTE: You must be registered as a EWBC participant to attend a pre or post trip. Registration for the trips are at a first come, first serve basis. All transportation, accommodation and food are covered by the host during the dates of the trip. Any costs accrued either before or after the trip are the responsibility of the participant. Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.